The NBCC Foundation is accepting letters of interest for volunteer positions as application reviewers for the Foundation’s two newest scholarships, the Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE) professional development award and the Board Certified Coach (BCC) tuition assistance program. These new scholarships enhance the careers of credentialed professionals by providing financial assistance with continuing education costs.
The volunteer reviewer opportunities are open to holders of the following CCE credentials:
- Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS)
- Board Certified Coach (BCC)
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF)
Scholarship application reviewers must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- One of the above credentials in good standing;
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) in good standing
- A master’s degree in a related field and a minimum of two years of postgraduate experience; and
- Extensive experience working with and knowledge of one or more of the populations that the listed credential holders serve.
Volunteer reviewers review scholarship applications and rate applicants based on Board-determined criteria. Foundation staff will provide online training, and the review period will be two weeks in duration. Volunteers will conduct their reviews online.
Interested applicants should submit a brief letter of interest and résumé. The letter of interest should demonstrate eligibility and availability and explain the potential candidate’s interest in being an application reviewer.
For more information about the Foundation and its programs, visit www.nbccf.org.