The NBCC Foundation is pleased to announce a scholarship opportunity available through a partnership with the Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE). This program provides financial assistance to individuals pursuing the training necessary for the Board Certified Coach (BCC) certification. Five (5) awards of $3,000 each are available to cover the costs of CCE-approved BCC training. You can find a list of CCE-approved BCC training providers on their website.
Training must be chosen within 12 months and an invoice or bill must be submitted to the NBCC Foundation. Funds will be remitted directly to the approved training provider. CCE reserves the right to adjust the award if the tuition is less than the award amount.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Not currently or previously certified as a BCC.
- Commit to applying for the BCC within 12 months of completion of the BCC training.
- Demonstrate exceptional coaching potential through one or more of the following:
- Access to the population in need of coaching or working in a setting conducive to coaching.
- Background in leadership.
- Hold or pursuing a degree from a relevant program.
The application opens May 1, 2022, and the application deadline is July 31, 2022 at 11:59 pm EDT.
Scholarship awardees will be notified by the end of October 2022.
For questions, please review our Frequently Asked Questions or e-mail email@example.com.
If you experience any issues with the Submittable application platform, please email: Support@submittable.com.
CCE provides the funding for these awards, which the NBCC Foundation administers on CCE’s behalf.